Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hi...I have a confession...


I have a confession...NO, I DIDN'T KILL SOMEONE!

...my confession is that i've met a new man. I mean new...a very very new one...even the plastic hasn't been peeled off from him. Well...as usual...he broke my heart into pieces. We went out many times...four or five times in this month...as we've known each other for only a month. He didn't make any promises to me to be with me...but his body language told me that he really wanted to be with me. I don't really understand it.

Now...he went to somewhere where his ex is...n he didn't even tell me that he's goin there...again i've been lied. He's not cheating on me...but i think he and the gf is still together. I pity the gf for having this man. Why does my life being surrounded by insincere man...

I started to like him but he did this to me...but nevermind. I'm no longer his colleague...it's tiring to cry everynight for him...but now i know the truth...it's ok. Hope my new day will begin when i'm in my new job...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an awesome girl and you will find someone eventually.
for you to find one perfect guy, you will encounter a lot of shitheads that will you a lot of shits.
but no worries love.
your journey for shitness will end in no time.

i.
will.
pray.
for.
you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSU5nn76hM


owh.
btw.
saya juga ada konfesi!
saya meminati awak dr jaman jaman sekolah lagi!

Anonymous said...

hello!

Anonymous said...

There there alice.
Dont cry.
I aint going no where.
Im always here.
=)

FreeUgenia said...

who are you?