Saturday, March 16, 2013

...Marriage...





Happy New Year! It's been a year since I last write on this blog. Well, my Prince Charming has finally arrived! Relax, hold on to ur chairs. Will not tell u how we've met yet. Just wanted to tell u that i have a daughter and a husband and no longer whining and talking about being a single parent. Everything happened so fast and in a blink of an eye I have my own family.

My husband is not too good looking but he has the height and the brain. He also is a fine old man (hehe) when it comes to talking. He's funny and witty. My daughter, she's really a handful. Needs her parents to caress her 24/7 which is now my break time from her. But she's my little angel and she's perfect just as what my husband said. 

I'm currently suffering now from the cesarean. I can't walk properly or as fast as I used to. I am fat and ugly. How I wish I can make the time pass as fast as it can...I hate the confinement month. Everyday chicken soup until it's hard for me to have my appetite. Every night my stomach's churning as if I did not eat the whole day. If u'd asked me, no more kids. My God...9 months of controlling ur food and a month of jail makes u crazy...another 2 months will be taking care of ur baby and not enough sleep. This is what I asked for...then I have to accept my fate. 

Till then...my butt and my knees are killing me with this weight! Urgh!!!!

0 comments: